Established in 1900
Robson Vets was first established in Fettercairn on 1st January 1900 by Mr H.W.Robson MRCVS, a house surgeon from the Royal (Dick) Veterinary College.
In 1917 the business moved to ‘Glenroyd’, Laurencekirk and remained there until 1996 when we moved to the new, purpose built, Veterinary Hospital in the Business Park, Laurencekirk.
The surgeries in Montrose and Inverbervie were added in the early 1980's, followed by the purchase of Mr A.M.Williamson's veterinary practice in Portlethen in October 2007. This has given us the opportunity to extend our services to a much wider area.
A full range of services
Robson Vets Ltd provides a comprehensive range of veterinary services for all animal owners in the area.
We are based at the Veterinary Hospital in Laurencekirk with branch surgeries situated in Inverbervie, Montrose and Portlethen.
Our Laurencekirk branch has hospital status and is one of only eight Royal College inspected veterinary hospitals in Scotland. Through hospital status we bring the peace of mind of having a vet on call 24hours a day, supported by a veterinary nurse living on site, providing constant care for all in-patients, no matter how intensive.
State of the art equipment
Our hospital is fitted with state-of-the-art equipment and includes an isolation ward for sick animals, a modern operating theatre, large animal facilities and a dental suite. Be certain that we will do everything to help your pet and guarantee the best possible treatment. This is something to which our whole team is committed.
Consultations are carried out at the hospital in Laurencekirk and our 3 branch surgeries with variable opening hours in an attempt to best meet the needs of our clients.