From the 18th October we will be inviting clients back into the building with their pet. We still have some social distancing guidelines that need to be followed.
- Each pet may be accompanied by one human. (if you have children with you, we can still come out to the car to collect your pet as we have been doing previously)
- If you are showing any symptoms of COVID 19, we ask you please do not attend the practice.
- Please wear a mask at all times when inside the building.
- If you come to pay a balance, there is a separate area in reception where you can wait until the team can assist you.
- Please call the practice on arrival. The reception team will let you know when it is your time to come into the practice. We aim to have one client in consult, and the next waiting in our socially distanced waiting room. If you arrive very early for your appointment, you will be asked to wait in your car until there is space for you in the practice.
This is a very different way of working from the last 18 months for us and we cannot wait to see you all inside again. It may take us some time to get used to the new protocols so we thank you in advance for your patience and understanding during this transition and ongoing.
The Robson Vets Team xx